Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Am I really convinced?

I chose this specific topic on Rommneys Speech , because when I saw his speech he really got in touvh with my emotional side talking about his parents and what had happened to his dad and how the mom found out and how he just talked about family he really seemed like a people person or in other words a family man. Rommney motivated me and made up my mind. I thought that this guy will make change and create more oppurtunities for americans. But when I saw this artiicle on a womens opinion it kind of made me wonder is this guy really the better choice or is he the bad guy?.....http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/sep/04/romneys-speech-contradictions/

1 comment:

  1. I chose this specific topic because when I saw Govenor Rommney's Speech he really had me moved and mind set on who I would be voting for. When I saw this article it shocked me, and surprised me on what this women was saying. So I ask myself am I really convinced? Is Rommney the good guy?

    ReplyDelete